Pressure function Ps1
- range: 0.1 to 32 or 42 inHg
- resolution: 0.001 inHg
- accuracy: ±0.002 inHg
- units: inHg, mbar, psi, mmHg, kpa
- range: -4000 ft. to 60,000 ft.
- resolution: 1 foot
- accuracy: ± 2 ft. @ 0 ft.
- ± 6 ft. @ 35,000 ft.
- ± 12 ft. @ 50,000 ft.
- units: feet, meters
- range: 0 ft/min to ±25,000 ft/min
- resolution: 1 ft/min
- accuracy: ±1% of rate of climb
- units: Feet, meters, inHg, mbar, psi, kpa, mmHg
Ps2 Output Sames as for Ps1
- range: 0 to 30inHg (diff)
- resolution: 0.0001 inHg
- accuracy: ±0.003 inHg
- range: 0 to 500 knots
- resolution: 0.1 knots
- accuracy: ± 0.3 knots @ 50 knots
- ± 0.16 knots @ 100 knots
- < 0.05 knots above 500 knots
- range: 0.0 to 3.0 Mach
- resolution: 0.001 Mach
- accuracy: ±0.001 above 0.2 Mach
- units: (Diff. or Abs.) inHg, mbar, psi, kpa, mmHg, feet, meters, knots, kmph
Dimensions & weights
- Main unit: 22” x 14” x 9” / 38 lbs
- Remote unit: 7” x 8” x 2” / 1.8 lb.
- Operating temp. 0°C to 50°C (Optional: -40°V to 50°C)
- Storage temp. -25°C to 75°C
- Humidity: 5 to 100% non-condensing
- 90-260 VAC, 47-440 Hz ; 100W (200W with heaters)
- Optional interal battery: 6-8 hours operation
- WLAN, RS232 (USB); Encoder
In addition to the Primary Static and Pitot outputs, a third output is provided. This output can be used as a secondary static, a differential static or secondary pitot. This output allows the user to create a second altitude (in feet or mtrs), a second absolute pressure (in inHg or mbar), a differential pressure for simulating AOA (in Diff. inHg or Diff mbar) or a differential pressure for generating a second airspeed (in knots or kmph) to simulate AOS. When the third output is not used, the tester operates exactly like our 2-output tester (Model 6300)
The high accuracy of the tester and NIST-traceable calibration make the tester fully RVSM-compliant and suitable for use on all RVSM-compliant aircraft
Calibration period: 1 year
Simply enter the target set-points for the three outputs and the unit automatically achieves the targets, ramping at the programmed rates. Control at the set-point is stable within ± 1 foot, ± 0.1 knot or ± 0.001 inHg
User-programmable limits for altitude, airspeed, Mach and VSI provide protection to the aircraft.
“Jog” and “Hold” features
Set-points can be “jogged” up or down in small increments. Ramping to a set-point can be put on “hold” and controlled at the current measured value.
Brings Pitot and Static outputs to ambient “ground” pressure after completing a test.
A profile of set-points can be downloaded from a PC, allowing the user to step through the set-points using a single key. Each profile can have up to 50 set-points and 12 profiles can be stored in the unit.
Leak-checks can be performed independently on any of the three outputs. The display of “instant” leak rates provides immediate feedback to the user
Pressure & Vacuum source
Built-in high-capacity dual vacuum pumps and pressure pump provide the pressure and vacuum source for the unit.
The Remote unit is the operator interface for the tester. It is small and light enough to be used in the cockpit. The tester can be turned On and Off from the Remote. All valid parameters, including altitude, climb and airspeed, are clearly displayed simultaneously on a single screen on the remote.
The tester includes precision metering valves to enable manual venting of the aircraft’s pitot static system, in the event of The tester includes precision metering valves to enable manual venting of the aircraft’s pitot static system, in the event of power-loss
- Ideal tester for use with aircraft equipped with “smart probes” that have the ability to sense AOA and/ or AOS.
- Leak-checks and Air-data-system accuracy-checks on all RVSM aircraft including aircraft with “smart probes”.
- The tester can be used either in 3-output mode or 2-output mode. In 2-output mode this tester operates exactly like our Model 6300.